White Pearl Resort, Jan Sofat 10, Willemstad, Curacao
White Villas Resort, Kaya Zjozjoli 6, Jan Thiel, Curaçao
All bookings are accepted by White Pearl Resorts and White Villa Resort are subject to the following conditions, which completely has to be accepted by the tenant and all persons in his company. Bookings can be made by e-mail or via the website.
Accommodation and Facilities
The accommodation which is rented includes: White Pearl resort – Jan Sofat and White Villa resort – Jan Thiel
- Villa White Pearl : has 4 bedrooms and can accommodate 4 to 8 In the master bedrooms a cot can be placed.
- Pearl Apartments: 2 bedroom apartment suitable for 4-‐6 persons (two bedrooms, have an extra single bed) and 1 bedroom apartment 2-‐3 persons (possible extra 1 person on sofa bed in living room).
- The tenants of the villa have a private pool and for the tenants of the apartments is the use of the outdoor bar with BBQ and 2 swimming pools.
- Group Booking Resort White Pearl: 7 bedroom for a total of 16 -‐ max 18 The rented concerns the whole resort, which includes the villa and two apartments, 3 pools, and outdoor bar with BBQ area.
- White Villa: has 7 bedrooms and can accommodate 8 to 16 The master bedrooms a cot can be placed. For the tenants of the Villa the use of the outdoor bar with BBQ area and pool is included.
- Apartments White Villa Resort: three 2-‐bedroom apartments suitable for 2-‐4 persons per For the tenants of the apartments the use of the outdoor bar and pool is included.
- One 3 bedroom apartments suitable for 2-‐6 persons per For the tenants of the apartments the use of the outdoor bar and pool is included.
- Group Booking White Villa Resort :16 bedrooms -‐max 32. The rented concerns the whole resort including the 7 BDR Villa, 3 x2 BDR apartments and the 3 BDR apartment, a pool and outdoor bar with BBQ area.
- Rental price includes once a week light cleaning and linen service (bed & bath linen).
- All prices are in Dollars (USD).
- Rates do NOT include 7% Local Taxes; final cleaning; water and electricity usage and will be charged at a rate of $ 7.00 per room per night.
- The Refundable Security Deposit for Villa White Pearl is $850.00 and for White Villa $ 1.000 and for the apartments $ 330.00. Group booking: The deposit for the entire resort White Pearl is $ 1,800.00 en for the entire resort White Villa $ 2,500.00.
- The reservation price does not include final cleaning. The cost of final cleaning for the apartments is $ 120.00 and for the residential villa White Pearl $220.00 and for the residential White Villa $ 375.00
- Group booking: The final cleaning cost for the entire resort White Pearl $ 00 and for the entire resort White Villa $ 850.00
- The deposit will be refunded within 30 days, less any If the deposit is paid in cash it will be refunded upon departure, less any settlements.
- The landlord may change prices without This obviously has no effect on existing reservations.
The rent includes fully equipped kitchens, air conditioning, linen and towels, barbecue, terrace furniture.
Additional cleaning costs including new linens and towels. Personal, travel insurance,transport,airport transfer, final cleaning costs, 7% tourist tax.
Bath/Beach towels are for rent at $1.85 per day
The tenant may at any time due to reasons specific to cancellation of the booking, change or appoint another tenant. This should be communicated in writing to the landlord. The cancellation fees are:
- Up to 50 days before arrival 50% of the rental
- From 30 day before arrival, the entire rental Note: We recommend a cancellation and travel insurance.
Reservation and Payment
After reservation the tenant receives an invoice by e-‐mail for the advance payment of 50% of the total rental sum. This invoice must be paid within 7 days. After receipt of the advance payment the reservation is definite. By paying the advance payment tenant explains himself agreed with these hiring conditions. If the payment has not been paid within the fixed time received, the reservation expires.
The remainder of the rent must be paid at least 30 days before the start of the rental period. If a booking within 4 weeks before date of arrival is achieved, the entire rent has to be paid within 2 days.
Upon receipt of the rent the tenant will receive a voucher by e-‐mail with the details of the booking. The voucher lists the maximum number of persons for whom is reserved. This number can not be exceeded without prior consultation with the landlord.
The rent is exclusive 7% tourist tax and exclusive final cleaning costs and usage on Electricity and water.
In order to make your flight reservation, it is possible to take an option for a period of 5 days. Obtaining a separate option should be agreed with and agreed by the landlord. During the period of the option, the villa or apartment will not be rented to anyone else.
Arrival, departure and minimum stay
Check-‐in is daily. During the Christmas season the minimum stay is 14 nights. The tenant can check in on the day of arrival from 16.00. Check out on the day of departure is 12:00. It is possible after consultation with the manager to stay longer or have a separate room for your luggage. At the airport there are several taxis and buses. You will also find various car rental companies. We recommend hiring your own transport. It takes about 30 minutes to reach your destination. You may request for a pick up and drop off from the Airport. The cost for a single fare is € 40, -‐($55). This can be paid in cash to the landlord. We would be happy if you could call us as soon as possible after landing, so the manager knows what time your arrival at the resort will be. If there are questions, the landlord can be approached by phone between 8.00 and 20.00 hours.
The bathrooms and kitchens have a connection to the normal drinkable water supply.
In consultation with the guests we provide once per week a light cleaning and the change of linen and towels. If the tenant wants a higher frequency, this can be arranged with the manager against an extra fee.-‐(max. 2 hours)..
Damage to villas / apartments and inventory
The tenant is liable during the rental period for all damages caused by him or his party to the house, furniture, pool. Damage should always be reported, even if the tenant can restore the damage by himself. Without consulting, self repair of damages is not allowed, because of quality assurance. Reported damages with a total of $ 35, -‐will not be charged. Also, damage not caused by the tenant, we ask you to report this as soon as possible so that it can be restored.
Injury and damage
The Resorts may not be held liable for the cost of damage, personal injury, illness, death, loss and / or damage of any kind suffered by the tenant or a member of his party during the rental period or thereafter.
Landlord can never be held liable for any injury damage or slipping accidents in whatever form, caused by the use of pools, patio, pool deck or barbecue.
- It is therefore at strictly prohibited to dive in the swimming pools and/or to extract other dangerous
- Diving into or from the pools is expressly
- It is strictly forbidden to jump or dive from the mid-level pool in the under lying pool.
- The use of the barbecue is at your own
- Parents with children are responsible for the safety of their
To avoid misunderstandings, the landlord can not be held responsible for:
- Temporary malfunction in equipment and accommodation;
- Temporary failure in power, WiFi or water supply;
- Theft, damage or loss during the rental of accommodation;
- Accidents in and around the accommodation;
- Force majeure of any kind;
- Obvious errors made by the tenant of any nature whatsoever;
- Nuisance from construction activities outside the rented accommodation and own
Neither the resorts owner ,nor the representatives shall be liable for any complaint submitted after the rental period. Personal opinions are not considered a complaint. For example, complain that the beds are uncomfortable. No refund will be considered in this situation.
The Resorts owner is not liable for refund if the performance of contractual obligations is affected by ‘force majeure’. In these Terms and Conditions, “force majeure” means any event that the landlord or the supplier of a service or service can not been foreseen or prevented. Such events may include, but are not limited to: electricity or water supply disconnection, war, threat of war, civil unrest or conflict, hostilities, strikes or other industrial disputes, natural disasters, fires, terrorist activities, quarantine, epidemics, weather conditions, governmental actions or other events.
The property with its contents is insured against the usual risks and under the usual conditions. Goods and property of the tenant are not insured by this insurance. We recommend that you take out an adequate travel insurance and / or liability insurance.
Animals on our accommodations are not desirable because of the inconvenience to our other guests.
Although staying in a guarded area, we advise you not to leave valuables. All rooms have a safe. The Management can not be held responsible for theft, burglary or missing items. Work in progress and/or repairs during your stay, do not entitle for a refund. The guests are not permitted, without prior consultation with the landlord, to organize parties on the entire complex. After 21.00 hours, it is desirable that there is no noise, and/ or caused inconvenience. Children under the age of 18 can not stay alone on the property and should be supervised by adults at all times. It is strictly forbidden to use and kind of narcotics on the resorts. It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside.
All disputes arising from the rental of the property, will be resolved between the tenant and the landlord of the Resorts.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Curacao, which both parties expressly confirm.
We would like you to return to us by mail a signed copy of the confirmation and 1 copy of the signed Terms & Conditions.